Menubar

29.8.09

SMS SHORTCUTS, CODES, SYMBOLS





SMS SHORTCUTS, CODES, SYMBOLS

 

sms

 


@ "At"

:-) "I'm happy"

:) Original smiley

:-) Classic smiley

;-) Wink

:-)) Very happy

:-( "Sad face"

|-) Hee-hee

:-D Laugh loud

:-o Amazement

:^D" Great! I like it!

:-* Kiss

<3 I love you

:-s Confusion

{} No comment

:-C Totally unbelievable

:-X Big wet kiss

:-9 Licking lips

%-) Confused

*:* Fuzzy face

:-@ Screaming

:-7 Wry remark

:-p Sticking out tongue

:-( Frown

:> Develish grin

(:-|K- Dressed to kill

:-|| Angry

;-/ "Confused"
::=)) Seeing double

:-> Hey

|:-0 No explanation

#:-) Hair in a mess

>;-(' I am spitting mad

#-) Partied all night

:-| Hmmm

:-& Tongue-tied

(:-... Heart-broken

%-) I'm tipsy but happy

#:-o Oh no!

:-o "I'm surprised"

:-# My lips are sealed

8-) Sender wears glasses

:+( I'm hurt by that 

:*)? Are you drunk?

<:-0 Eeek!

:-e I'm disappointed

(-: Sender is left-handed

<:-) Dumb question

 ~o~ Bird

:@ Ouch!

:-(*) Sick comment

d:) "Baseball cap "

(:-) Bald

:// Frustrated

:3-< Dog

d:-) Hats off to your great idea

:-$ Put your money where your mouth is

:-{) Sender has moustache

|-| Going to sleep

:@) Pig

\o/ Praise the Lord

*<:o) Clown

:-{)} Sender has moustache & beard

:=8) Baboon

8^ Chicken

~#:-( Bad hair day

:'-( I am crying

:*) I' tipsy

:-o Oh

O:-) Innocent

&:-) Sender has curly hair





1 "One, Won"
1dRfl - wonderful





2 "Too, To, Two"

2dA - today

2moro - tomorrow

2nite - tonite





3dom - freedom

3SUM "Threesome"





4 "For, Four"


4get - forget

4N - foreign



ADN - any day now

AFAIK - as far as I know

AFAIR - as far as I recall

ASAP - as soon as possible

ATM - at the momentATB "All the best"




B - be

B4 - before

B4N - bye for now

BB - bye-bye

Bf -boyfriend

BG - big grin

BION - believe it or not

BK - big kiss

BTDT - been there, done that

BTW - by the way

By - busy

B "Be, Bee"

BCNU "I'll be seeing you"

BWD "Backward"

B4 "Before"






C -see/sea

CB - call back

CU "See you"

CUL - see you later

CWYL - chat with you later





DOIN "Doing"

DUZ - does

DUZNT - doesn't




F2F - free to talk?

F2T "Free to talk"

FWD "Forward"



G2G - got to go

Gf - girlfried

Gr8 - great

Grr - angry

GONNA "Going to"





H2 - how to

HUH - have you heard?

H8 "Hate"



IC - I see

ICCL - I couldn't care less

IK - I know

ILU (or ILY) - I love you

in4ml - informal





L8R "Later"

LUV "Love"


L8 - late

LMK - let me know




KISS - keep it simple, stupid

KUTGW - keep up the good work





MOB "Mobile"

MSG "Message"

M8 - mate

MOF - matter of fact

MT - empty

MTE - my thoughts exactly





NAGI - not a good idea

Ne - an

Ne1 - anyone

No1 - no one

nrg - energy

NE "Any"

NE1 "Anyone"

NETHNG "Anything"
NO1 "No-one"





OIC - Oh I see

OK - okay

ONNA - oh no, not again!

OTT- over the top




PPL "People"

PLS "Please"

PCM "Please call me"

PTL - praise the Lord




R - are

Re - regarding

RUOK - are you okay?

RGDS "Regards"




Spk - speak

Sry - sorry

SWAK - sealed with a kiss

SUM1 "Someone"




THX - thanks

TTYL - talk to you later

TXT - text

THNQ "Thank you"




U - you

U@ - you at? (where are you?)

UOK - you okay?

UR - your/you're

Usu - usually

UR "You are "




W8 - wait
W84M - wait for me
Wan2 - want to
wn -when
WMF - works for me

W "With"

W/O "Without"
WKND "Weekend"




XLNT "Excellent"

XOXOX "Hugs and kisses"




Y - why

YM - you mean

YR - yeah, right

YR "Your"





Get 'MobiKnol'delivered by eMail:
Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments:

Post a Comment