Menubar

6.12.09

PayPal

pp




What is PayPal?

There are several instances where you need to make online transactions. Mostly you need to make some online payment to buy a good or service. In this situation the medium you can use is credit card. But how much you can rely on the seller?  What if the seller gets the Credit Card number and misusing it later on? PayPal is coming into action in this situation. If you’re buying using PayPal then you don’t have to show the credit card number to the seller.





Is PayPal safe?

Hell yeah! Don’t worry about it. PayPal is the owner of Ebay.com. So you don’t have to worry they’ll not cheat on you.





How to add a Credit Card to my PayPal Account?

When you sign-up for a PayPal account, by default PayPal will ask for your credit card number. If you missed to add your credit card when you sign-up later you can log into your account and add a credit card.





Can I add a debit card to my PayPal account?

Yes you can add a debit card to PayPal but make sure your debit card is international debit card. Most of the debit cards given by Sri Lankan banks are local debit cards you can’t use them for internet transaction.





What if I don’t have a credit card?

You can go for Sampath Bank’s Web card. When I was studying in school I used Sampath web card as my primary card to make transactions online. Read more about Sampath Web Card. 





Can I add any credit card to my PayPal account?

As long as it’s a valid credit card you can add it to your PayPal account. It can be a HSBC Visa card, Commercial Bank Visa card, Master card or even American Express.



How long does it take to activate my PayPal account?


It’ll be activated instantly. You can use it just after creating the PayPal account.





What about commission and other hidden charges?

As a buyer you don’t have to pay any commission to PayPal, but those who receive money via PayPal will have to pay commission to PayPal.





Can I open a PayPal account from Sri Lanka?

Yes





Can I receive money via PayPal, if I’m a Sri Lankan PayPal user?

No, you can’t receive money. You can read my work around to check
how to receive money via PayPal and get it down to your local bank.



For more details, visit:

https://www.paypal.com/























0 comments:

Post a Comment