Menubar

31.7.10

Success Story of 'UC Union Promotion Campaign'



Dear Readers,

As a regular visitor of this mobile Blog you are aware UC Browser is a product of China and a tough competitor for the well known mobile browser 'Opera mini'.



Promotion Campaign

Recently UC Browser for mobile had conducted a promotion campaign called as 'UC Blogger Union' and 'UC Publisher Union'. This campaign is an idea of Mr. Robin, Product Manager, China.



I have got an invitation from UC Union’s India Coordinator, Mr.Manoj R.Tiwari (Mannu for us) also a tech blogger from Moradabad, U.P.

 
I accepted and posted articles and uploaded the UC Browser software in My Blogs, Tech Forums, Mobile Portals, Face Book, Orkut etc.,

Around 25 bloggers and tech writers were participated along with me in this promotion of UC Browser.



Response

Based on our effort, the No. of Google Search Result for “UC Browser 7.2” has reached to 209,000 from 100,900, which have been doubled, and the daily download of UC Browser increased by 31%,

 I think we have made a great achievement, and I proudly announce that I have made a contribution to the early growth of UC Browser in International Market.



Reward

To appreciate my effort, UC Union have awarded me  $144.

Also happy to say that I am the Third top earner in the Indian team.



Links

My articles

Next Generation Mobile Browser

Ultimate competitor of Opera Mini

Testing Report Between 3 Browsers          



Official Sites

UC Browser official site

UC Forum page

Manoj R.Tiwari’s Blog

Downloads

UC 7.2 Official Java version for India

UC 7.2 Official Symbian version for India

For other Platform / OS Click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment